Monday, June 14, 2010

June 2010 Things I am LoViNg!!!

Each month I will try to share with you all the things that I review or find; everything from makeup, shoes, shows, clothes, food and basically anything that I end up falling in love with!!! I will add more to it till the end of the month. This Month, I’m in love with the following stuff:



I am loving my Zoe flat iron, I love the way it straightens and curls my hair; plus it's ultra cute! Can be found at www.ulta.com



L.A. Colors Red Lipstick in Cranberry Red, it doesn't dry my lips, get into fine lines, it's matte, inexpensive, and i feel like it actually works with my skin not against it. I want to buy every color and get more of this one!!! www.cherryculture.com


Donna Michelle eyeshadow brush...It's a really good brush for all over lid color, crease, and blending!



The show Pretty Little Liars...Shhh... Dont tell anybody ;-), but I'm lOvInG iT!!! The fact that everybody has a secret and nobody is perfect plus the mystery; it's great
Watch it every Tuesday on AbcFamily!

No comments:

Post a Comment